It was that she didn't receive the message in time. 题目和参考答案
No matter what type of business you run, it has to deal with things that go wrong from your customer's point of view. Complaints (投诉)can be a great source of information for organizations to make corrections as well as further improvements. 9
1. You should listen actively to what the customer has to say by keeping comfortable eye contact. 10
2. 11 It's important for you to know that your apology must appear sincere to the customer, and not an empty excuse. And also you should show the customer
that you've accepted the responsibility and provide him with choices or otherwise make sure you'll do something about his complaint.
3. Talk with the customer and discover the best means to solve his problem. 12 In this case it's im?portant to let your customer know an estimation(估计) of how long it'll take to take action on his complaint.
4. A simple "thank you" is one way to let the cus?tomer know you appreciate the time and effort he has taken to inform you about a problem with your company's service or products that you need to know about.
5. Create a procedure for recording different types of customer complaints. 13
A. Listen to your customer's complaints and you can improve your service.
B. There will be times when you'll be unable to solve the issue immediately.
C. When receiving a complaint, you should apologize for the failure the customer has identified.
D. They are a valuable source of information to deter?mine various root causes that need to be addressed with?in your company.
E. So it's important to learn to deal with customer com?plaints effectively.
F. Don't feel ashamed of the failure in your service or products.
G. You should also show your customer that you do un?derstand him.
E 根据上文"Complaints(投诉)can be a great source of in?formation for organizations to make corrections as well as fur?ther improvements."可推知，有效地应对投诉至关重要，故选
G 根据上文"You should listen actively to what the custom?er has to say by keeping comfortable eye contact.，，可推知，在
C 根据下文"It's important for you to know that your apol?ogy must appear sincere to the customer…"可推知，在处理投诉时，首先要道歉，故选C项。
B 根据下文"In this case it's important to let your customer know an estimation(估计)of how long it'll take to take ac?tion on his complaint."可推知，有些投诉不是立马就能解决的，故选B
D 与上文"Complaints(投诉)can be a great source of in?formation for organizations to make corrections as well as further improvements."呼应可知，客户投诉的信息是很有价值的资源，故选D项。