T is the business of providing services for people on holiday? for example hotels, restaurants, and trips. 题目和参考答案
There was a sweet, wonder-filled little girl who was hurt over and over again. She 1 that she was so bad that others just couldn't be 2 to her.
She asked many wise people to help her 3 why she was so bad that even her mother hurt her, and why she was unable to be 4 so that others wouldn't hurt her. So she was on a 5 that she thought was to help her to be "better", but she carried a big 6 with her everywhere she went.7 was all the hurt she had experienced. During the trip she willingly 8what the wise people said about forgiveness(宽恕).
After 50 years? she decided to 9 the bag up and just see what had happened. When she looked inside, it was filled with bits of paper. Once they had 10 on them, detailing the hurt. But as time went on, the words11 slowly. She had been carrying this bag that held nothing 12 the image(印象)of something that once was.
The little girl had now become an almost-old woman. She 13 the sil?liness of carrying that bag around. She started 14 and dancing and she felt free!
She was able to see that her 15 loved her child, but was 16that her little girl felt unloved. By throwing away the bag of paper and forgiving those who 17 her, she looked in the mirror and said, "I am clever, inter?esting and kind. But most 18 ， she was able to say "I am lovable. "19 it took many years, she was finally open to bringing 20 into her life.
She finally saw the sweet, wonder-filled little girl that she had always been.
1. A. decided B. considered C. promised D. hoped
2. A. bad B. sorry C. thankful D. nice
3. A. guess B. understand C. expect D. invent
4. A. better B. worse C. angrier D. harder
5. A. holiday B. date C.trip D. path
6. A. bowl B. basket C. bag D. purse
7. A. Beneath B. Above C. Outside D. Inside
8. A. agreed with B. fought against C. gave up D. suffered from
9. A. pick B. open C. put D. break
10. A. pictures B. memories C. words D. dreams
11. A. disappeared B. appeared C. showed D. changed
12. A. and B. with C. among D. but
13. A. refused B. forgot C. realized D. preferred
14. A. crying B. laughing C. shouting D. worrying
15. A. daughter B. mother C. teacher D. friend
16. A. sad B. happy C. excited D. hopeful
17. A. liked B. hurt C. educated D. ignored
18. A. surprisingly B. terribly C. nervously D. importantly
19. A. Although B. If C. Because D. So
20. A. trouble B. love C. money D. future
1. B根据第二段中的"…why she was so bad that even her mother hurt her…，，可知，此处表示"她认为（consider)她是那么的坏以至于……。"故选B项。
2.D 根据第一段的首句"There was a sweet, wonder-filled little girl who was hurt over and over again."可知，答案为D项。
3.B 考査动词辨析。guess猜测；understand理解，弄明白；expect期盼；invent发明。根据上文的"She asked many wise people to help her —"可知,答案为B项。
4. A 根据下文的"…so that others wouldn't hurt her."以及上文的bad可知，答案为A项。
5.C 根据本段下文的"During the trip she willingly—"可知，答案为C项。
6.C 根据第三段中的"She had been carrying this bag that held nothing…"可知，答案为C项。
7. D根据上文可知，这个小女孩无论走到哪儿，都背着袋子。且由第三段中的"When she looked inside, it was filled with bits of paper."可知，答案为D项。
8.A 根据倒数第二段中的"By throwing away the bag of paper and forgiving those…"可知，此处表示小女孩愿意同意智者们所说的有关宽恕的事情。故选A项。agree
with同意；fight against为反对. 而战；give up放弃；
suffer from遭受.. 痛苦。
9.B 根据下文的"When she looked inside…"可知，此处是指打开包裹。故选B项。
10. C 根据下文的"…detailing the hurt."可知，答案为C项。
11A 根据下文的"…nothing but the image (印象）of something that once was."可知，答案为A项。disappear 消失；appear出现；show展示；change改变。
12. D此处but意为"除了••••••"。 nothing but有，只不过。
13.C 根据下文的"―the silliness of carrying that bag a-round."可知，小女孩意识到背着那个包到处走很愚蠢。realize意识到。
14. B根据下文的"…dancing and she felt free!"可知，答案为B项。
15. B 由下文的her child可知，此处指的是B项。
16. A 根据下文的"…her little girl felt unloved."可知，答案为A项。
17. B 根据文章首句"There was a sweet, wonder-filled lit?tle girl who was hurt over and over again."可知，答案为B项。hurt意为"伤害"。
18 D 根据上文的"…she looked in the mirror and said, ' I am clever, interesting and kind."，以及下文的"…she was able to say 'I am lovable."，可知，答案为D项。im?portantly 重要地；surprisingly惊讶地；terribly可怕地； nervously紧张地。
20. B根据上文的"I am lovable."可知，答案为B项。