Book 5 Module 3 参考答案及部分解析参考答案
1-5 BCABA 6-10ACCBA
11-15 BCBAC 16-20 BCACA
21-25 CBBAC 26-30BCADD
31-35 CDBAB 36-40 BADGF
41-45 BADBA 46-50CBCDC
51-55 ADABC 56-60ADCBD
61. fifth 62.sold 63. It 64.which / that 65. a
66.brothers 67. to read 68.studying 69. them 70.impressive
71. ... never forgot the ... forgot → forget
72. ... black hairs and ... hairs→ hair
73. ... was big smile ... big前加a
74. I think to ... think →thought
75. I late learned ... late→ later
76. ... make sure of ... 去掉of或of →that
77. ... as much people ... much→many
78. ... school but became ... but→and
79. ... friendly and kindly ... kindly →kind
80. ... of immediate making ... immediate → immediately
One possible version：
I'm glad to hear from you and I'd like totell you something about the Reading Week held in our school last week.To make students' school life morecolourful and encourage students to read more, our school held a Reading Week,which lasted from Monday to Friday.
Thousands of different varieties of bookswere on show in our school library. Besides, several lectures on British andAmerican literature as well as Chinese literature were given by famousprofessors from top universities in our school hall.
Having taken part in theseinteresting activities, I learned more about literature and developed myinterest in reading. What's more, I've made many new friends who share myinterests.
We all had a nice time during the wholeweek.